NEXT STEPS >>> DISCIPLESHIP PATHWAY
If you’re eager to take the next step but not sure where to start, we encourage you to join us for one of our weekend gatherings or visit one of our groups!
From there, you can start your journey along our Discipleship Pathway. We believe every disciple is called to be a disciple-maker and we want to help you move from being a casual spectator to becoming an active participant living on mission with Jesus.
FIRST STEP: CONNECT
- Join a New Hope Group (Click here to connect to a group)
- Participate in Weekend Gatherings (Saturdays at 6pm)
- Attend a quarterly Connections Brunch (Sundays at 11am)
The Win: You’ll experience community in a group setting.
NEXT STEP: COMMIT
- Commit to being part of a New Hope Group
- Become a part of a serve team
- Partner with a Journey Coach
- Become a New Hope Partner
The Win: You’ll experience growth in a defined role.
NEXT STEP: MULTIPLY
- Submit to mentorship (e.g. team leader, journey coach)
- Participate in trainings/classes
- Host/facilitate a New Hope Group
- Become a Journey Coach
The Win: You’ll experience joy in helping others.
THE ENDGAME: HELP OTHERS FOLLOW JESUS AS YOU JOURNEY ALONG THE WAY